Affiliated Groups and CommitteesThe Wyoming Medical Society (WMS) is a statewide association representing Wyoming physicians, physician assistants, residents and medical students. WMS is affiliated with the American Medical Association (AMA) on the national level and county medical societies on the local level.
- County Medical Societies - Learn more about each county medical society as well as find points of contact for your county society here.
- American Medical Association - The mission of the American Medical Association is to promote the art and science of medicine and the betterment of public health.
- American Medical Alliance - An organization comprised of physician spouses dedicated to promoting the goals of the American Medical Association.
- Wyoming Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics President Jacqueline Nelson, MD
- Wyoming Academy of Family Physicians President Steve Peasley, MD
- Wyoming Association of Physician Assistants
- WMS Standing and Ad Hoc Committees
- WMS Foundation – Centennial Scholarship - A 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization created in 2003 by former WMS President, Michael Jording, MD, to fund scholarships for outstanding WWAMI first-year students and graduates.
- Become a Supporter
- Directory of Supporters - List of 2011 "Friends of WMS" and related information