Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming is a not-for-profit health insurer with nine offices throughout the state. Ever since a small group of caring, persistent Wyoming women helped us put down roots in 1945, everything we do is aimed at better healthcare for the people of Wyoming.
Physicians are central to quality healthcare in Wyoming. BCBSWY is committed to working with physicians and PAs to improve the delivery of care in our state. Below are important BCBSWY resources for you and your clinic.
• WY Medical Policies – A listing of our medical policies that serve as the guidelines for coverage decisions.
• Out of Area Medical Policies – Find medical policies and precertification/preauthorization information outside of Wyoming.
• THOR – Our self-service tool available 24/7 to physicians for claims, coverage, and other vital information.
• Pre-Certification – Find a current listing of services that require prospective request (pre-certification) here.
• Forms – Find commonly used forms for claim adjustment, specialty prescriptions, and more.
• Blue Physician Recognition - BCBSWY recognizes physicians who have demonstrated a commitment to delivering quality and patient-centered care. See if you are listed here.
Feel free to call us if you have questions, 800-442-2376. We are here to help.