The Wyoming Medical Society addresses the administrative work for the Wyoming Chapter of the American Academy of Family Practioners (AAFP). The mission of the AAFP is to improve the health of patients, families, and communities by serving the needs of members with professionalism and creativity.
Chapter Officers for 2017-2018
- President – Dean Bartholomew, MD, FAAFP (Powell)
- President-Elect – Sarah Durney, MD, FAAFP (Powell)
- Secretary-Treasurer – Spencer Weston, MD
- Past President – Michael Jording, MD, FAAFP (Newcastle)
- Delegate – Doug Parks, MD, FAAFP (Cheyenne)
- Alternate Delegate – Lisa Brandes, MD, FAAFP