The Wyoming Medical Society addresses the administrative work for the Wyoming Chapter of the American Academy of Family Practioners (AAFP). The mission of the AAFP is to improve the health of patients, families, and communities by serving the needs of members with professionalism and creativity.
Chapter Officers for 2020-2021
- President – Spencer Weston, MD, FAAFP (Evanston))
- President-Elect – Kristina Behringer, MD, FAAFP (Cheyenne)
- Secretary-Treasurer – Donald Kirk, MD, FAAFP (Star Valley)
- Past President – Sarah Durney, MD, FAAFP (Powell)
- Delegate – Greg McCue, MD, FAAFP (Cody)
- Delegate – Lisa Brandes, MD, FAAFP
- Alternate Delegate – Dean Bartholomew, MD, FAAFP (Powell)
News and Events for WAFP Members
- WAFP Chapter contributes more than $4,000 in scholarship funds to support Wyoming family medicine physicians to participate in the Wyoming Medical Society’s Wyoming Leaders in Medicine Physician Leadership Academy
- WAFP launches new Journal Club – Join us the third Wednesday of each month over the noon hour. Check the emails for information about the articles that will be discussed and other details.
July 7, 2017